What we Believe
- The Bible – We believe the Bible, consisting of 66 books from the Old and New Testaments, to be the only inspired-inerrant, infallible, authoritative Word of God written. They are the words of God Almighty given to the church through the instruments of the patriarchs, prophets, kings, and apostles.
- The Trinity – We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Lord Jesus Christ – We believe in the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- Redemption – We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the power of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- The Holy Spirit – We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit who is a gift from heaven that powerfully resides within the believer of Jesus Christ in order to illuminate the word of God, transform the heart and mind to think like God, and by his indwelling power the Christian is enabled to live a godly life in this present evil world.
- The Resurrection – We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of judgment
- Spiritual Unity – We believe in the spiritual unity of all true believers in Jesus Christ everywhere regardless of denominational affiliation.